SONYERICSSON VIA IMEI ( SE ALL MODEL SUPPORTED )
Service will Give ALL LEVEL Codes
BEFORE ORDERING MAKE SURE IT IS HAVING AT LEAST ONE COUNTER LEFT
How You can check codes counter:
1. Turn on the phone whithout sim card
2. Lock screen
3. Press sequence: Menu, Back, Back, Menu, Back, Menu, Menu, Back
4. Select Service info
5. Select SimLock
6. Check wher is X
7. If X is on NETWORK and value is difrent than zero, you can unlock phone.
8. If it is zero unlock by code is NOT available. The counter is blocked.
1. Turn on the phone whith sim card - dismiss code prompt (Sometimes without SIM)
2. Type *#*#7378423#*#*
3. Select Service info
4. Select SimLock
5. Check where is X
6. If X is on NETWORK and value is difrent than 0, you can unlock phone.
7. If it is 0 unlock by code is NOT possible.
The counter is blocked.
-In new models can be used #987654321#.
SONY - RESET of BLOCKED COUNTERS NOT POSSIBLE so PLEASE CHECK WELL BEFORE ORDERING
DO NOT submit Blocked Counter imeis, such phone can not accept code, no refund in such cases !
Symbian Sony code input method is just like Nokia:Â #pw+ code +1#
NOTE: Please provide pefect SERIAL no. of your phone.
Use SeTool "Identify" function to get the serial no. if you can't find from menus.